Monday, March 26, 2018

Weekly Meal Plan March Week 4



I missed my weigh in again last week. Though it was the week I had planned on skipping it. I haven't weighed myself but whatever I am doing is not working. I can tell from how my clothes fit me I have gained a bit. I know I am usually bloated this time of the month but it seems worse this time. When I look back over what I have been doing over the past few months, I think I have been kidding myself a bit. I've been picking at things, getting lazy with portion sizes and just really not paying enough attention to things. I am not sure I am still in the right frame of mind for it but I am going to try and be a bit more mindful this week. Get the scales back out and keep my hands out of the fridge/cupboards when I cook. 


This week sunday completely got away from me and before I knew it I had to head up to my parents for dinner so I had to throw together a meal plan. I relied a bit on this weeks weight watchers magazine for my dinners a bit. I did the grocery show at 9pm last night so I had no idea of lunches and played it by ear today. I had a full chicken to roast tonight so I grabbed a few extra salad veggies to make some chicken and bulgar salads to do me the rest of the week. Have a few new recipe ideas I want to tease out over the week and hopefully try next week to get back to posting some ideas on the blog. So keep an eye out! Hope you all have a great week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment