Monday, February 26, 2018

Weekly Meal Plan: Feb Week 4



Last week I had a bit of a meltdown. I was trying so hard not to let the number on the scales bother me but I couldn't get it out of my head. And then to make matter worse I jumped onto the scales on Wednesday and it looked like I had gained 3lbs, for absolutely no reason at all. So I made a decision to skip my weigh in on Thursday. I know the gain is down to the fact I am due my time of the month and I just couldn't face spending €10 to be told that. For the time being I am not going to go to weigh in the week my TOTM is due. No matter what I do I am always up that week so I am just going to skip the weigh in and stick to the plan. I'm still giving myself to the end of March before I make a decision on what to do, and my main aim to try and maintain my weight overall. If I find myself over the  next few weeks steadily gaining then I will reassess sooner. I know these posts are getting a little bit repetitive, and probably not the most motivating but it is where I am at right now!



Right at this morning I am feeling pretty bloated and huge, the things us women have to put up with. I am hoping by thursday if I drink enough water and keep up the activity it will have levelled out a bit. I ended up going over my points again this weekend. I went up to my inlaws on Sunday for dinner and had a slice of coffee cake. This was after using up all my weeklies and a few more on Saturday watching the match in the pub.



I did however get plenty of exercise over the weekend. My usual run on Friday morning, followed by a lovely walk on Saturday, 6.5km from our house to the pub to watch the match. Then yesterday was the day of my long run, 11.3km at a lovely steady pace. I am only hoping the Beast from the East is not going to stop my training this week. I really feel I am back in the swing of running properly and so it would be a terrible shame to have to miss a few days because of snow.

Trying a few new recipes again this week. And I am hoping to have a bit of time tomorrow to catch up on some recipe posting on here!


No comments:

Post a Comment