Monday, July 24, 2017

Weekly Meal Plan & Weigh In: July Week 4


End of July already, but at least the sun is making itself at home! Last week was a pretty good week for the most part. I used up all my weeklies at the weekend thinking I wouldn't use any for the rest of the week, but since my birthday was Tuesday it was rather silly of me to think I would skip dessert that day. And I ended up having 2!! So I was over my weeklies a bit and ended up gaining a pound at my Thursday morning weigh in (I think mother nature played a part in it too). 


This week has not been the best. We went out for dinner on Thursday night with my boyfriends family, and my plan had been to only have one small glass of wine and make the healthiest choices on the menu. While I picked pretty healthy options for dinner, I drank an awful lot and had dessert. It was a great night though, and if I didn't have to get up for work the next day I probably would have been ok. But I woke up early for work with a killer hangover and spent the day eating my way through it finishing up with a thai takeaway at the end of the day. 

Then on Saturday, I started out well with a 13km run and a healthy lunch, but that evening my sister was hosting a family BBQ where I ate and drank so much. So another hangover followed on Sunday, but somehow I managed to stick to my 30 SmartPoints. I am feeling incredibly bloated and absolutely dreading weigh in this Thursday. 

This week is a little unplanned and I have a couple of placeholders in my meal plan at the end of the week. I am off work on Thursday and Friday but I don't plan on going off plan. I just needed a bit of a break from work so I am staying home for it. We do plan on getting out and doing a nice long walk followed by lunch out but I need to keep my weeklies for a meal out on Saturday night so it will very much be within my dailies. No matter what the result on Thursday morning, I am still motivated to stick to the plan! 


No comments:

Post a Comment