Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Weekly Meal Plan July Week 1


Another week over and I am still working at focusing on the positive. It was by no means a perfect week but I am working towards it. I would say I had more on plan days than off plan days which is the best I can do at the moment. I am getting back into the habit of meal planning and proper shopping lists, which I had gotten a bit lax on in June and that is helping get me back into my healthy lifestyle rhythm.




My running is still not where it used to be, and I have only 6 weeks to go until the Rock'n'Roll half marathon. Again, in an effort to focus on the positive, for the next 6 weeks I am going to effectively ignore my pace. I need to concentrate on my distance to ensure I can actually finish the race. I am following a training plan and will be hitting each distance on the days prescribed. There is a chance I will pick up the pace while doing it, but I will not be looking for a decent finish time on August 13th. My aim will be getting through the race and enjoying it. 

Revisiting the archives for a couple of recipes this week and you can find the links for these below. Hope you all have a great week!






No comments:

Post a Comment