Monday, March 13, 2017

Weekly Meal Plan & Weigh In March Week 3


Last week I had a great week. I found my motivation and really enjoyed the plan. I went to weigh in and was down 2.5lbs which brings me back in side goal range. I'm still 4lbs above my goal weight so I really need to focus to get myself back there. I have found myself quite complacent this year. I haven't really fully recovered from Christmas and it's tough going. I'm heading to Bruges the weekend after next and I was really hoping to be back to my goal weight in time for it, but its going to be tough going to get there. 


This week I had planned to be 100% on plan in the lead up to Paddy's day weekend, but I used up a couple of weeklies on Friday & Saturday and then went out for Brunch with my family on Sunday. I wasn't planning on drinking anywhere near as much as I did (my family are a bad influence) and I just lost the run of myself. I got very drunk and ended up out far later than planned and stopping off in McDonalds for a drunken feed on my way home. 


I woke up this morning with the worst hangover, but somehow managed to get through work while sticking to my 30 dailies. I am going to have to really knuckle down to try and undo some of the damage done yesterday. I have my friend from Leeds visiting this weekend which means an entire day out of brunch followed by rugby watching on Saturday. My plan is to avoid any of the Paddy's day celebrations on Friday & stay on plan with a healthy brunch and on plan dinner. I am going to limit my drinking on Saturday and ensure the house is full of healthy food for me to get back on plan first thing Sunday morning. Ideally I'd like to lose another pound or two before I head off to Bruges, which will take a lot of hard work but hopefully I can manage it! 

Trying a few new recipes this week, as well as a trying out a lighter version of Tikka Masala which will hopefully end up as a recipe for posting.

Links for the Lasagne and the Pork are below:




Apologies if this post is a bit all over the place - my hangover is not fully gone yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment