Monday, February 6, 2017

Weekly Meal Plan: Feb Week 2


I had a great week last week and so I was really looking forward to weigh in, but by the time Thursday came around I knew I wasn't going to make it. I have a 45 minute walk from work to my class, followed by another hour to get home once it ends (15 mins on the luas and 45ish walking) and the weather was so bad on Thursday I decided to skip weigh in. If I had been skipping becuase I had a bad week and was afraid to face the scales, I wouldn't have done it. But as a gold member I need to learn not to be so dependent on my weekly weigh in's. I definitely still need to regularly go to weigh in's, but missing one every now and then when things are going well is absolutely fine. 


This week is a bit of a different story. I started out fine but was out for the day on Saturday watching rugby. The plan was to head to the pub and have a few drinks and some nibbles and then be home by about 6 or 7pm. The alcohol was more than flowing and so we decided to stay out even later and went for dinner and then more drinks followed. And then of course the obligatory Zaytoons on the way home. So I don't even want to start to think about how many SmartPoints I ate. For the most part I was back on track on Sunday. I did pick at a fair bit of food in my parents house, but breakfast and dinner were only 20 sp and I think I was covered. 

I'm organised for the week and ready to get stuck back in and no matter what I will be at my weigh in on Thursday and if I gained then so be it. I was out for dinner tonight but chose Zizzi's in Dundrum. They have a lot of options that are under 600 calories and the SmartPoints are in the eating out guide. I chose the King Prawn Linguine for 15 SmartPoints and it was absolutely delicious. Great to eat out with friends and not have to agonise over what to choose and still stay on plan. I am out again on Friday night with my  mum and sister, but I will have a whole new set of weeklies to use up and will be organised to get back on track on Saturday morning. 

Trying another couple of new recipes this week, but you can find the recipe for my Chicken Kiev here. Have another new recipe coming to the blog this week, so watch this space! 



No comments:

Post a Comment