Monday, November 14, 2016

Weekly Meal Plan & Weigh In: Nov Week 3


This week to my disappointment, I managed to gain half a pound and I did not understand how or why. Sure I had a big day/night out the previous Saturday, but I had 100% stuck to my 30 smartpoints every other day, and with the Mo Run and the upcoming Run In The Dark, I have upped my running quite drastically so I had clocked up loads of activity points. Since heading back to class I have lost a grand total of 2lbs, in 5 weeks and I am still 5lbs above goal. 


So I went away on Thursday not really happy, but I wasn't looking at the bigger picture. Up until the point I stepped on the scales I felt great. I knew I had eaten well, I had smashed some running goals and I could feel that my clothes were fitting that little bit better. It took me a couple of days but I went and actually measured myself and I have lost nearly half an inch on my waist - which may not seem like a lot but I'm so close to goal it is a lot for me. 

So no matter what the scales say on Thursday, I am happy with everything. The scales are not the be all and end all of this journey. I have had another good week, well another right off of a Saturday (the laminated angel my leader gave me last week couldn't even save me) but other than that everything is according to plan. I really can't do any more than I am doing, so I just have to be confident that the scales will catch up.  Run in the Dark is wednesday night, and I am really looking forward to it. Usually my running is a bit rubbish this time of year, but I am killing it. Have a big year of running planned for next year, so here's hoping it lasts!

This week's meal plan is done, I didn't get my meal prep done yesterday afternoon but I managed a big shop in Dunnes today so I am sorted for lunches and no reason to stray from my plan. Links to recipes are below! Hope you all have a good week. 





No comments:

Post a Comment