Monday, October 3, 2016

Weekly Meal Plan & Weigh In: October Week 1


Last week I had a great week. Apart from the celebrations at my parents house (which my weeklies should have covered) I was 100% on plan. So I thought I would definitely be down on the scales on Saturday. I have to say I was pretty surprised to be up 1lb, but I refuse to let it get me down. I had my cheat pizza on Sat night and was all ready to be back on plan on Sunday, but with the weather being so gorgeous in Dublin I ended up heading out for an impromptu afternoon in the sun. Drinks, tapas and dessert followed. So not a good start to the week. Today's hangover hasn't helped matters but I have managed to somehow stay on track for the day. 


I need to do everything I can in order to pull back from my indulgent weekend and ensure I have some sort of loss this weekend. It may not happen but I really do not want to see another gain at the very least. Meals are planned out and nothing is stopping me! 

Trying some new breakfasts and sticking to soup for lunch to try and keep things in check. Tried and tested recipes are on the menu for dinners and we have very limited treats in the apartment so I have nothing to tempt me off plan. So fingers crossed all this planning pays off! Links to recipes below the meal plan! Heres to a great start to October.




No comments:

Post a Comment