Monday, September 26, 2016

Weekly Meal Plan & Weigh In: September Week 4



Last week of September is upon, I know its early but I'm going to say it; Christmas is going to be here before we know it! I had a great week last week. I felt fully in control for the most part, and even when I got a pretty bad bout of anxiety at the end of the week I managed to stick to the plan and not eat all around me. So I was delighted to lose 2lbs of my recent gains this week. Only 2.5lbs more to go to get back to goal. I have my week planned out this week and was hoping to have a similar result, however last night we celebrated my parents 37th wedding anniversary (happy anniversary Mum & Dad) and so we had a bit of an indulgent dinner and dessert. I didn't even attempt to SmartPoint it all so I have decided to just write off my weeklies and stick to the 30 dailies for the rest of the week. 


My running is still not back to where it was at the Half Marathon, but I am working on it and sticking with it. I always find this time of year the hardest for running. The sudden change in weather and brightness in the morning makes it so hard to be motivated. My muscles have also been very achey lately which is not helping. Going to up the stretching a bit and hope that helps. Also its time to start looking for a new race to sign up for. Nothing helps to motivate me like the chance at a shiny new medal for the collection. 

Decided to add a bit more variety to my lunches this week by working some leftovers into my meal plan this week. It's not quite as regimented as last week but should still get me through the week. No more social events for the week.




No comments:

Post a Comment