Monday, August 8, 2016

Weekly Meal Plan & Weigh In August Week 2



I'm going to keep this post short and sweet as I am exhausted! I should have taken today off work to recover from yesterdays half marathon. I will be back tomorrow with a full post on my day but for now its my usual weigh in and meal plan.


My weigh in was not great this week. A combination of a mental bank holiday followed by a change in diet and less distance ran meant I gained 4lbs this week! I have to say I was pretty shocked but I was doing a lot of reading on running nutrition before a long race and a lot of the articles said it wasn't uncommon to see temporary weight gain. I did use up more activity points this week and up my carb intake, so its not really surprising!

I should have probably gotten back to normal today but I just didn't have the head for it so I'm getting back on it tomorrow. The rest of the week is fully planned and I'm ready to go. So here's hoping to see a bit of a loss this week!


1 comment:

  1. you ran a half marathon, pretty sure that'll beat the scales EVERY TIME :-)
    Well done x

    ReplyDelete