Monday, June 13, 2016

Meal Plan & Weigh In: June Week 3



I missed last weeks meal plan due to the long weekend and the mini marathon. I did a rough one in my head but I didn't write it down and I kind of just winged the week and I really noticed the lack of organisation! I had leftovers from a BBQ for my lunches and the portion sizes were all wrong. I found myself so hungry in work in the afternoons. By the time the evenings came around I was finding it so hard to stay on track. By the time Friday came around I was over it and was off plan all day. With the previous Bank Holiday weekend being a total blow out, in the end I only had 3 on track days and I knew a gain was inevitable on Saturday morning. So there was no surprise that I was up 1.5lbs, if anything I was surprised it wasn't more.



So I went and did my shopping and got myself organised for the week ahead. I probably shouldn't have, but I did go ahead with my usual Saturday night treat dinner (like I hadn't had enough treats) and then resolved to be back on track as soon as I woke up on Sunday morning. So far so good and I'm excited about the week to come. My meal plan is done, lunches for work prepped and ready to go and there is no junk in the apartment to lead me astray. My half marathon training plan kicks off tomorrow too, only 8 weeks to go!!



No comments:

Post a Comment