Monday, April 11, 2016

Weekly Meal Plan & Weigh In: April Week 2



Another week has come and gone and April is fully in swing, April showers are here to prove it! I had a great week last week, and it showed on the scales. I think that all the running is finally catching up on the scales. I lost 3.5lbs this week which means I am actually under my goal weight. That only has happened one other time since getting to goal so i was pretty delighted with myself. The problem was what happened after my weigh in.


Saturday afternoon was fine, after my run I went grocery shopping and got myself organised for the week and had a healthy low point salad for lunch. The problem was I was heading out for dinner that night, and it was a bit of a special occasion. Myself and the other half were celebrating 5 years together so I knew I was going to go all out.


We started the evening at home with a few homemade cocktails before heading to Camden Kitchen for an amazing 3 course meal. I had most of my weeklies and dailies left, plus a lot of built up fit points so I did not chose the healthiest options on the menu and washed it all down with a fair amount of wine. Onto a bar for a cheeky G&T before heading home for more homemade cocktails (and maybe some microwave popcorn). I was so drunk I can't even remember going to bed! 

So that was my Saturday night and that would have been fine if it ended there, I had planned for it and really enjoyed it. After all we need nights like that every now and then. The problem was  I let my hangover on Sunday consume me. I was okish in the morning, had my planned breakfast for 10 smartpoints and then somehow managed to drag myself out for a 9.7km run, but it was all downhill from there. I got up to my parents house for dinner and found out it was going to be late enough (my dad wasn't even home with the groceries when I arrived at 6:20), so I just started eating whatever I could find. A chocolate orange hot cross bun with real butter, bits of blue & goats cheese from the fridge, some mint aero bubbles from the freezer, handfuls of granola from the cupboard. And after all that I had a roast chicken dinner, with skin and potatoes roasted in oil. My sister also wanted to get rid of the last of her easter egg, so she made profiteroles, covered in chocolate sauce and filled with cream it was amazing, but something I definitely did not need. 

So all in all it was not a good day, at least I managed to get the 9.7km run in, but that is about the only positive about it. I'm not going to dwell on it though, I went to bed last night knowing all I could do is get back on track today. Weeklies written off and sticking to my 30 dailies all week. I just hope its enough to avoid a gain on Saturday but I will just have to wait and see! 

So it's more important than ever to stay on track this week. I have it all planned out and there is no reason not to stick to it. I'm going to push myself a little more on running and walking in the hope to try and get a few extra fit points. If I am up on saturday then so be it, I'll know why, but I will be doing everything I can to avoid it! 

I also got myself tickets to the Into The West Blogger Networks 2nd Birthday Party on May 8th. Its my first time going to a Blogger event and I am so excited (also slightly terrified about going alone, but what's the worst that can happen). So its something else to work towards for the next few weeks and keep me on plan! 


Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Snack 2
Sunday
Sausage Sandwich - 9sp

Dinner at Parents
ALL THE FOOD! 
Monday
Peanut Butter & Banana Porridge - 9sp
Bulgar Wheat, Roast Veggies & Chicken - 5sp
Sweet Chilli Salmon & Rice - 12sp
Tuna & Cucumber - 2sp
Tuesday
Scrambled Eggs & Veggies - 5sp
Bulgar Wheat, Roast Veggies & Chicken - 5sp
Chilli Con Carne & Tacos - 15sp
Tuna & Cucumber - 2sp
Wednesday
Ham Omelette - 6sp
Bulgar Wheat, Roast Veggies & Chicken - 5sp
Pasta Bake & Salad - 12sp
Tuna & Cucumber - 2sp
Thursday
Scrambled Eggs & Veggies - 5sp
Bulgar Wheat, Roast Veggies & Chicken - 5sp
Chilli Con Carne & Baked Potato - 10sp
Tuna & Cucumber - 2sp
Friday
Peanut Butter & Banana Porridge - 9sp
Bulgar Wheat, Roast Veggies & Chicken - 5sp
Tuna & Cucumber - 2sp
Saturday
Poached eggs & toast - 6 sp

Dinner at parents

No comments:

Post a Comment