Friday, March 4, 2016

Running!


I mentioned in my last meal plan post that I back running, and I'm sure those that follow me on instagram and facebook have seen the reappearance of my running updates. To try and keep myself on track and on the roads I am going to start weekly updates here to show my progress. I'm not going to put too much pressure on myself because that never ends well for me!


Looking back over my runkeeper stats, this time of year seems to be best for me in running. So I am going to make the most of it while I can. I may only be 6 runs into my training plan, but I feel good about it. I have enjoyed all 6 runs (even the one in the rain) and I can see my pace improving with each run, even if just a little bit. 

I had done up a fancy looking graph for my distance and pace but for some reason I can't seem to convert it to a format for the blog (I need to work on my graphics) but by the time I post next weeks update I hope to be all over the graphs! But a few stats for you:

  • 6 runs completed since February 24th
  • Just under 30km clocked up in that time
  • My pace has gone from 6:46min/km to 5:53min/km

Its just a quick introductory update for now, next weeks should be hopefully be a little more interesting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment