Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Christmas Challenge: Weigh In 10



So the surprise I mentioned in last weeks update; I was asked to guest post by the one and only Skinny Doll!!!! I adore her blog and I was delighted to be asked. You can find the post here!



I was up again this week, but I was less than perfect last week so I was ready for it! And all things considered I'll take my half pound gain gladly. I have refocused this week and am prepared. I made my first pot of soup for the winter and have my lunches and dinners all planned out! I'm feeling better so was back out running today and going back to the gym tomorrow! 4 more weeks until Christmas so its time to give it everything.



It's been a while since I posted a new recipe so I am going to aim to post a new recipe every week in December. A couple of old reliables to keep you on track between the parties and a couple that are great for special occassions and entertaining! 

2 comments: