Monday, November 18, 2013

6 Weeks to Christmas!!



So now that the Morun is over its time to get focused for the next few weeks! My weight has crept back up to the top end of my safety zone and I am sitting at 10st 11.5lbs! I have 6 weeks until christmas and if I am really careful I could lose anywhere up to 7lbs in that time.



I haven't be able to find a meeting that suits my work schedule that I can attend regularly so for the moment I am weighing in a t home. I will be weighing every Monday evening and will be back here with the updates. What Christmas goals does everyone else have and how do you plan on achieving them?

I will also be trying out a few new recipes in the run up to Christmas as I know the blog has been light on them tonight. I want to try some recipes to help get you through the season; enterntaining on a propoint budget, light dinner options for before a night out, so cheap and cheerful packed lunch options to save the pennies for the silly season and so on. So if anyone has anything in mind that they are looking for just let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment