Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Weigh In 35



I felt just like the kitty when I stepped on the scales. All day long my stomach felt like there was a rock in it. I swore that my belly was sticking out about a foot and I had convinced myself throughout the day that the scales would scream that I had gained a stone or something.
Completely irrational I know but weigh ins do seriously funny things to my mind. The queue also seems to take longer when you are nervous. But crunch time finally came - and I gained 2.5lbs. Not great - but all things considered I'm ok with it. Obv would have like to have seen less, but would not have been surprised with more.

So the line is being drawn and I'm over it. Back on track 100% tomorrow - no messing about. Have my shopping done, lunch for work for the week made and all unhealthy foods out of sight! Onwards and back downwards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment