Monday, August 27, 2012

Weigh in 33

Slightly delayed post - I would love to say it was because I was so super busy with my hectic schedule, but the reality is I was avoiding writing this and then all of a sudden it was monday! (In my defence I was quite busy but I could easily have made time for a quick post)


Anyway as you may have already guess I got bad news on the scales. I was up half a pound. And I know its only half a pound (though you won't hear anyone say that if it was a minus on the scales) but I really really really wanted my third stone last week. I now need to lose 1lb tomorrow to get it and I swear this week I bloody deserve it. I have only had one beer this week and kept 25 of my weeklies in tact going into WI tomorrow.

Last WI before my holiday so I am really hoping for the best and that all my hard work pays off and I come home tomorrow with my stone in hand! 

No comments:

Post a Comment