Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Weigh In 32

There is one thing I absolutely hate, and thats when I am disappointed with a loss. I know I should be happy to see anything down on the scales and I really am happy that I got a loss - but I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed it was more. I know this is not the right attitude to have, the weight did not go on overnight (though sometimes it feels like it did), so it won't come off overnight.


So the reason for my disappointment - I lost half a pound, but I was 1lb off my 3rd stone and I wanted it so badly this week. I now have 2 WI's until my holiday and getting to 11stone is looking like a pipe dream. Also one WI in every 4 is usually not great due to usually monthly fluctuations and that one is next week - the best I can hope for is the half pound down to get my stone but I could be looking at a STS. I'm not going to get myself down about it and I'm going to do my very best to get at least the half pound down. Be as good as I can be and resist temptation for treats. Went out and bought a lot of fruit for work and for desserts so hopefully the organisation pays off.

Sorry, this post turned into a bit of a rant but I really needed it. Lets see how this week goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment