Friday, August 3, 2012

Weigh In 30

Well I knew it wasn't going to be a good result on the scales this week, and I was not wrong - 2lbs up. I was away at knockenstockan for the weekend and from friday morning all tracking went out the window. So the 2lbs is well deserved. I'm determined now to get at the very least that 2lbs down this week.

Have had an exciting couple of days. Firstly I got a new job!! I'm due to start next week, not sure what date but it is very exciting. In my current job my contract was due to run out in 2 months and not knowing what was happening was a major source of stress.
My new job is permanent which is a huge weight off my shoulders. Its something completely new so I am totally terrified but really excited. On the WW benefits is that the temptation of free food that I have in my current job will be gone. I will have total control of my lunch and will have to be more organised and prepared. No more getting stressed and eating something unhealthy just because its there. Knowing in advance what I will have for lunch so I can plan my whole day. So all in all this is great.

My second big news is I booked a holiday. Going to Crete in 4 weeks. I haven't had a sun holiday in 2 years so I am so excited. And even though I still have a stone and a half to go to my goal, I am finally comfortable enough to be back in a bikini. So I have 4 weeks to get as close to the 10stone point as I can. If I could at least lose the 4.5lbs I need to get my 3rd stone I would be delighted.

Have a few recipes to post, but I've been so busy that I just haven't had the time. But I will get on that ASAP! 

1 comment: