Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Weigh In 16

And I'm down another 2lbs. That brings me to a grand total of 25lbs in 16 weeks which I have to say is pretty alright.

The change that this 25lbs has made is immense, I mean I still have a good way to go, but I am starting to feel more comfortable in my skin again. I'm not automatically covering my stomach with my arms, or hiding away when talking to people. I feel like I am now more worthy of their attention now that I am slimmer. I know these things were issues that were in my head before, but that is what being overweight does to some people. It can become a vicious circle of emotional eating when you just get bigger and bigger, or you can channel all the negative feeling into changing your predicament. I'm starting to become aware that the better I am feeling the risk of becoming complacent in my journey becomes bigger. I need to keep reminding myself of my reasons for doing this and that I can finally once and for all get to goal. I just need to take one small goal at a time. So here it is, my list of mini goals to come. I have already hit 5%, 10%, fist half stone, first stone and getting into the 12 stone bracket. Going forward here are my goals and my targets for the first 4.


  • 2nd stone - 3lbs away. Target: June Bank Holiday
  • 15% body weight loss- 5lbs away. Target: Mid June
  • 11stone bracket - 7lbs away. Target: July
  • 5th silver 7 - 10lbs away. Target: August.
  • 20% body weight loss - 15lbs away
  • 3rd stone - 17lbs away
  • 7th silver 7 - 24lbs away
  • 4th stone - 31lbs away
  • GOAL - 34.5 lbs away

No comments:

Post a Comment