Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Weigh In 3


Had my WI last night and I'm down 1.5lbs. I was initially disappointed but in the last 24hours I have turned my attitude around. In total I have now lost 4.5lbs in 3 weeks, and at an average of 1.5lbs per week this is above my 1lb a week goal. So I am delighted and will keep on putting in the hard work!! 
I also got their new cookbook 'The Complete Kitchen' and I have to say it is amazing. There are so many nice recipes in there I don't know where to start. I have my book club on friday so I think I am going to make some cookies to bring with me so I can avoid any other treats that may be lurking there :-) Will post the results as I get them. 

So after my WI I was very determined but very unorganised as to what I could have for dinner so I stopped off in tesco to grab something and I found this:
Only 10 pp for the pack and def more nutritious than their healthy living range or the WW range and it was SUPER tasty! Loads of flavour, the chicken wasn't dry at all and I have to say I love cous cous, especially the giant cous cous. I had 15pp left for the day so I teamed this with a Multi Seed & Cereal Pitta (threw out the pack when I put them in a zip lock in the freezer but they were made by the Food Doctor, 4pp each and quite large and filling) with 1tps of garlic & herb philli! Was delicious for any night you're stuck for something! This seems to be a new range of meals tesco are doing, this was the only one they had in my local tesco but looked it up online and there are loads to choose from. Something to keep in mind!


So the start of the week and I have already been out for dinner tonight :-/ I was very good, I got a side salad with no dressing as a starter (just so I wouldn't pick at others starters, will def do that again as it was really great) and then Haddock with chorizo and white bean stew and crab salsa. The stew was in a tomato based sauce, only a couple of pieces of chorizo and the crab salsa was undressed. I had 18pp left for the day and I'm pretty sure that dinner came in under. Book Club is my next challenge - bring on the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment